NO MORE PAPER APPLICATION ACCEPTABLE FOR PARTNER AND PROSPECTIVE MARRIAGE VISA
From 18 November 2017, the Department of Immigration would not accept applicants lodging a paper application for the Partner (820/309) and Prospective Marriage Visa (PMV), therefore
• Partner and PMV visas must be lodged online.
• Paper applications received after 17 November 2017 at any office of the Department, Service Delivery Partner, overseas embassy or High Commission will be INVALID.
• Any paper applications submitted after 17 November 2017 will be returned to the applicant.
• The applicant will be asked to submit their visa application online and attach supporting documents.
• Where applicants have pre-paid for an unlodged or now invalid paper application, the applicant will need to revoke their payment.